Tivoli Garden Residences is a modern oasis at the heart of the metro providing young urban families with a more natural and comfortable home setting. Here, families can enjoy the many perks of community condo living while taking advantage of larger living spaces and beautifully landscaped common areas. The expert planning of engineering masters, DMCI Homes, makes the perfect balance of the organic and contemporary a refreshing reality.
- Tropical Modern Design Live amidst the clean lines and open spaces of Tivoli Garden Residences’ Tropical Modern Design, coupled with sky patios and central atriums every five floors of all the residential towers.
- Modern In-City Living Live close to all your needs. Thanks to its ideal location, experience true modern in-city living, as your workplace, shopping centers, schools, hospitals, and major business hubs are all nearby.
- Resort-Like Amenities Only Tivoli Garden Residences provides the complete resort experience by providing abundant leisure and recreational facilities both at the ground level and the Leisure deck. Combined with the Lumiventt design technology, enjoy the benefits of natural wind and light right inside your home.
- Worry-Free Living Live without worries, because DMCI Homes’ Property Management Group handles the day-to-day upkeep of the building and facilities.
- Smart Living Compliments of DMCI Homes Backed by more than 50 years of experience in building landmarks, DMCI extends its heritage of quality workmanship to your homes so you’re assured that you’re making a smart choice.
The Lumiventt design technology is the combination of DMCI’s signature single loaded corridors, three-storey high openings at the front and back of the towering buildings called Sky Patios, and breezeways located on the left and right wing of every floor. This allows maximum natural light and airflow into every unit.
LOCATION AND VICINITY MAP
OW TO GET THERE?
from EDSA North Bound
Take the fly-over on the left side, bound for Rockwell. Go straight ahead then turn left to J.P. Rizal Avenue. Rockwell Center should be on your left side. Upon reaching the intersection, turn right to Makati Avenue, and drive ahead going to the Makati-Mandaluyong Bridge. Turn right on Coronado Street and after just a few meters, you can already see the Tivoli Garden Residences.
Take Makati Avenue and drive ahead, all the way to the Makati-Mandaluyong bridge. Turn right to Coronado Street, and after just a few meters, you can already see Tivoli Garden Residences to your right.