Bring the excitement of resort-inspired living to the place you call home, here at Arista Place. This Asian tropical themed condo community in Sto. Niño, Parañaque will provide your family with the much needed exclusivity and an abundant array of leisure activities for all ages.
Arista Place is a gated and secured community development that has an exclusive amenities and facilities for a more relaxed living to encourage residents to interrelate and blend harmoniously with the community.
Arista Place presents areas for socials, interactive and passive activities that will enhance the well-being of its residents.
- Multi-purpose function rooms
- Game room
- Fitness gym
- Swimming pools
- Jogging trails
- Basketball court
- Indoor badminton court
- Thematic gardens with lush landscapes
- Play field areas
Arista Place is close to NAIA terminals giving efficient time management for frequent travelers; for individuals who frequently go to malls and other places of interest, Mall of Asia Complex, Newport City and the reclamation area development of Aseana Business Park and Asia World City, which will include government projects like PAGCOR Entertainment City and the Bagong Nayong Pilipino. Arista Place is also accessible via major thoroughfares such as Sucat Road, Lawton Ave., Andrews Ave., SLEX and C-5 extensions. Public transportation is not a problem as there is an easy access to public utility vehicles.
A smart investment decision avowed by DMCI Homes’ commitment to quality workmanship spanning over 50 years, intending only to deliver high standard products and first-class services, and true value-for-money deals that offer superior products at its best.
- Provision for air-conditioning units
- Provision for cable TV connection
- Provision for telephone line connection
- Provision for smoke detectors
- Provision for washing machine
- Individual mail boxes with keys located in a centralized mail room / area
- Individual electric meters
- Bedroom partitions
LOCATION AND VICINITY MAP
Ideally located along J. P. Rizal Street, a few meters from Sucat Road, Arista Place is comfortably close to commercial centers and business districts of Alabang, Makati, and Taguig.
HOW TO GET THERE? From Makati Take EDSA all the way to Pasay. Once you passed Magallanes flyover, take the flyover that turns left to Tramo, also known as Aurora Boulevard, then turn right to Airport Road. Turn right to Sto. Niño St. Drive straight until you reach J.P. Rizal St. On your right is Arista Place. From Manila Take Roxas Boulevard, upon reaching intersection of Coastal Mall, turn left to airport road. Turn right to Quirino Ave., then left to Sto. Niño St. Drive straight until you reach Arista Place on your left. Business Districts
- Makati Central Business District- 8 kms.
- Bonifacio Global City – 10 kms.
- Filinvest Corporate City – 13 kms.
- Duty Free Fiesta Mall – 480 meters
- Puregold – 580 meters
- SM Sucat – 3.00 kms.
- Mall of Asia – 4.80 kms.
- Newport City/Resorts World – 6.00 kms.
- Olivarez Hospital – 3.60 kms.
- San Juan de Dios Hospital – 4.30 kms.
- Parañaque Doctors Hospital – 5.30 kms.
- St. Paul Parañaque – 670 meters
- Sacred Heart School – 2.70 kms.
- Airlink Aviation School – 2.70 kms.
- Manila Doctors College – 4.80 kms.
- Southville Int’l School – 6.70 kms.
- St. James School – 8.30 kms.
- Sta. Monica Church – 150 meters
- St. Andrews Cathedral – 670 meters
- St. Joseph Parish Church – 1.40 kms.
- Baclaran Church – 3.50 kms.
- Casino Filipino/PAGCOR – 780 meters
- Parañaque Post Office – 1.20 kms.
- NAIA 1 – 1.20 kms.
- NAIA 2 – 3.00 kms.
- Future Nayong Pilipino Domestic Airport – 2.70 kms.
- PAGCOR Entertainment City – 2.70 kms.
- Aseana Business Park / Asiaworld – 4.00 kms.
- NAIA 3 – 5.50 kms.